Advice From Hounslow Chamber Task Force – 16 April 2020
Businesses are not sure of the actions that they can and should take to protect themselves and their staff in these unique and challenging times.
The Chamber for the Borough, are here to help, to be the voice of business and we hear your comments, so we are taking action. We are co-hosting this webinar with Chiswickbuzz.
Utilising the Borough’s best minds, we have put together a Task Force, of Lawyers, Accountants, HR and Employment specialists, advisers for International Trade and Export documentation. We’ll also be able to direct you to sources of information and support at the Local Authority.
The webinar was held on Thursday 16th April 2020.
We are here to help.
• Tony Ryan, Branduin Business Support – 07715 705209 / email@example.com
• Marcus Gruenwald, Finpoint – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Alan Rides, Hounslow Chamber of Commerce -07780 650338 /email@example.com
• Adam Durrant, Metro Bank – 07507 431632 / firstname.lastname@example.org
• Sam Goodsell, Menzies – 07751 239758 / email@example.com
You can find out more about Hounslow Chamber of Commerce on their website by clicking HERE
You can see our first COVID-19 Business Support webinar HERE