St Peter’s CofE Primary School in Hammersmith made an unusual discovery recently in a nailed up storage room cupboard – the original 1849 Deeds to the school signed by Lucy Hannah Scott, daughter of renowned Philanthropist George Scott who set up the original charity school for the local poor.




We meet the team at St Peter’s and some of the pupils who will be marking this historic find by burying a time capsule containing their work to celebrate and commemorate some a brand new playground as well as some major new building works and renovations to bring all the classrooms in one building as opposed to the 3 different sites which the school currently operates from. Watch us go back to the future at St Peter’s!