15 MINUTE MUFFINS
Recipe by Lucy Cufflin from Lucy’s Bakes published by Hardie Grant
Never baked? Thinking this might be the time to start? ……well – here’s recipe that requires little or no special equipment, no previous cooking knowledge and can be done by anyone of any age – whats more its delicious!
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 125g (4 ox) individual pot of plain yoghurt (keep the pot to measure the remaining ingredients)
- 2 yoghurt pots of sunflower or vegetable oil
- 2 yoghurt pots of caster (superfine) sugar
- 3 yoghurt pots of self-raising flour
- 4 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180C fan/gas mark 4. Line a large muffin tin with 8 muffin papers
- Scoop the yoghurt into a mixing bowl then measure in the oil, sugar and flour
- Add the eggs and mix to a smooth batter
- Spoon the mixture in the muffin cases, three quarters full, and bake for 15 minutes or until cracked and browned on top
- Serve warm or cool on a wire rack
Thank you to the Cookbook Festival Team and Lucy for providing this recipe.
Check out the Cookbook Festival website here.