Makes 4-8 pieces
1 scoop blueberry flavoured protein powder (if you don’t have any of this, then you could use vanilla protein and add more blueberries)
50g dried fruit
2 tablespoons maple syrup
Milk alternative (oat, soya, almond, cashew, hazelnut, coconut)
- Preheat the oven to 200 oC / gas mark 6
- Mix together all of the ingredients except the milk in a large bowl.
- Add in enough milk to make the mixture stick together without it becoming too watery.
- Place the mixture into a small rectangular baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes until the flapjack is however crispy you like it on the top!